1. Gregory Grene, lead singer of The Prodigals, made googly eyes at me during a concert in a pub once. He's an attractive man, but that was just plain creepy.
2. I stopped eating red meat from the age of 12, when I unknowingly ate my favorite bull for lunch, until about the age of 25, when I tried steak for the first time and lost the battle. I now try to distance myself from cows I know are slated for the butcher, but I find myself failing miserably. They're all just so darn cute, but they also taste delicious. Conundrum!
3. I'm allergic to corn pollen, which I found out last year when I started picking sweet corn for my stepdad. It means I end up itchy and covered in a rash a couple days a week, but it's hard to pass up that extra cash (who doesn't love a wad of one-dollar bills in their pocket?).
|Sisterly Love (Josie's on the right)|
5. If I could meet any fictional character, it would be Boba Fett. He is the most epic badass to ever exist. And there's something mega-sexy about a man in armor.
6. I had a calf named Baby Buttons when I was growing up. Her mother was extremely sick for months before she was born, so she was only about 30 pounds when she popped out. She was adorable.
7. City of Villains is my favoritest video game ever. I'll sign up and play for a month or two every year or so. Can't help myself.
8. I have a jagged scar under my nose from where my mom stabbed me in the face with a pointed shovel. No one call CPS, please. I was three and it was wintertime. We were digging snow tunnels (funny, I don't see those much anymore). One side was finished and I guess my cousins were supposed to be watching me or something. Mom was digging out the other side and she says I went in head first like a woodchuck. Needless to say, we didn't use that tunnel again. All I remember from that night is sitting on the table in the ER and the butterfly stitches the doctor gave me.
9. I have an orange iron, an orange coffee pot, an orange toaster, an orange purse, orange bedsheets, and about six things of orange nail polish. I like orange.
10. I have a lockbox sitting on my shelf, but I can't find the key. It's somewhere in a box, but it's so small, I'd have to empty all the boxes out to locate it. What's in the box is a mystery to me. Maybe someday I'll open it and finds wads of money (a girl can dream, right?).
Alrighty! Now for the fun part! I'm going to tag...